SKV has an outstanding track record in event management.
We have delivered everything from outdoor festivals for 1,500 people to conferences targeted at key media figures, annual late night after-parties at the British Council of Shopping Centre’s annual Conference (BCSC) for the UK’s largest retail developer Land Securities, through to an international launch for the Goan Tourism Development Corporation to promote the state across the UK.
We take responsibility for all the detailed, labour-intensive business of staging an event, and deliver it with maximum efficiency right down to running orders, supervision of sub-contractors, the selection of food, drink, entertainment and theming.
A selection from our portfolio:-
- Series of opening and cultural events for Albert Square Chop House
- BCSC event for Land Securities
- Selfridges beauty hall, Manchester
- Spinningfields central business district, Manchester
- BDP office building, Manchester
- Commonwealth Games Business Club, national launch
- Islington Wharf development, Manchester
- Jose Mourinho biography, national launch
- George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine, national
- Alex Ferguson Testimonial, Manchester
- Hacienda nightclub/apartment scheme, Manchester
- Deansgate Locks, Manchester
- No. 1 Deansgate apartment scheme, Manchester
- Hard Rock Casino, London and Manchester
- Manchester 235 casino, Manchester
- The Lowry Centre, Salford – national launch
- Magna Science and Adventure Centre, Rotherham- national launch
- The Lowry Hotel, Salford- national launch
- Malmaison Hotel, Manchester
- Hermes, Manchester
We have launched bars, restaurants, nightclubs, casinos and bingo halls across the UK for national chains, boutique operators and independents.
For the best guest lists and strongest media turnouts, call Geraldine Vesey at SKV on 0161 838 7770.